Don't forget to vote in the polling system!

DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

Daily Log
Message
Author
User avatar
s@tanboy
Moderator
Moderator
Articles: 0
Posts: 12438
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 am
Mood:

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#21 Post by s@tanboy »

I don't wanna
I am the ONE

User avatar
Stroomf
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:14 pm

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#22 Post by Stroomf »

Ah Hump Day. I actually learned that term from Bom. Hope you guys all have a brilliant day doing the things.
Don't forget to bring a towel!

User avatar
flygirl
Moderator
Moderator
Articles: 0
Posts: 2184
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:57 pm

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#23 Post by flygirl »

Good Morning! Wasn't feeling it this morning but then I won at the lottery...R15 :lol:

And then I received my sign! Image

Love this shop good thing it isn't in Cape Town!
https://retroalley.co.za/?product=live
...

User avatar
Parallax
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 5059
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:18 am
Mood:

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#24 Post by Parallax »

flygirl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:57 am Good Morning! Wasn't feeling it this morning but then I won at the lottery...R15 :lol:

And then I received my sign!

Love this shop good thing it isn't in Cape Town!
https://retroalley.co.za/?product=live

That's enough to cause a riot around here.
<///>

Twice as long as half my length.

User avatar
flygirl
Moderator
Moderator
Articles: 0
Posts: 2184
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:57 pm

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#25 Post by flygirl »

Parallax wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:04 am
flygirl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:57 am Good Morning! Wasn't feeling it this morning but then I won at the lottery...R15 :lol:

And then I received my sign!

Love this shop good thing it isn't in Cape Town!
https://retroalley.co.za/?product=live

That's enough to cause a riot around here.
The R15 or the LIVE sign? 😜
...

User avatar
Parallax
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 5059
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:18 am
Mood:

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#26 Post by Parallax »

flygirl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:24 am
Parallax wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:04 am
flygirl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:57 am Good Morning! Wasn't feeling it this morning but then I won at the lottery...R15 :lol:

And then I received my sign!

Love this shop good thing it isn't in Cape Town!
https://retroalley.co.za/?product=live

That's enough to cause a riot around here.
The R15 or the LIVE sign? 😜

lol! What you thinkin? definitely the lotto ;)
<///>

Twice as long as half my length.

User avatar
Psy-Kwaai
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:31 am
Mood:

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#27 Post by Psy-Kwaai »

Yes BUT is it LIVE?
My inner monologue is saturated analogue

User avatar
flygirl
Moderator
Moderator
Articles: 0
Posts: 2184
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:57 pm

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#28 Post by flygirl »

Psy-Kwaai wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:05 pm Yes BUT is it LIVE?
Yes but no but yes :P

If it is on it is 8-)
...

User avatar
Parallax
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 5059
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:18 am
Mood:

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#29 Post by Parallax »

flygirl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:54 pm
Psy-Kwaai wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:05 pm Yes BUT is it LIVE?
Yes but no but yes :P

If it is on it is 8-)
If it's on the flyer it must be LIVE. the end.
<///>

Twice as long as half my length.

User avatar
Psy-Kwaai
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:31 am
Mood:

Re: DAILY LOG - BOM Revival September

#30 Post by Psy-Kwaai »

Parallax wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:58 pm
flygirl wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:54 pm
Psy-Kwaai wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:05 pm Yes BUT is it LIVE?
Yes but no but yes :P

If it is on it is 8-)
If it's on the flyer it must be LIVE. the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My inner monologue is saturated analogue

Post Reply