Don't forget to vote in the polling system!

THE RE-INTRODUCTION

Come and introduce yourself if u are a new member. Fill in the introduce yourself form , so we know who u are.
fuji
BOM Elf
Articles: 0

Re: THE RE-INTRODUCTION

#271 Post by fuji »

hey you crazy bunch....glad to see the same old shit flingers flinging the same old shit around...

also really glad the forum has returned in its original guise......bom mk2 was nice and sleek and all but it was quite a pain in the ass to navigate and lacked the flow and about 5000 users....and facebook can fuck off.... and i'm not only saying that because they've banned about 5 different accounts i've had....it really is shit.

facebook killed a huge part of the internet....the original and real social part of the internet, namely forums.....and then when imageshack stopped offering free hosting and deleted everyones pics that was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.... and facebook has become a parody of social media but people are wising up to it and i truly hope forums like this will make a comeback....

as for me personally i fucked off from SA in 2006 with jojo who left the UK to come home in 2010, so i worked in uk for a bit longer, then went to work in palm beach, florida for a bit......if you ge tthe chance to go you must go, it's fucking awesome there....beaches like you cant believe and the nicest people, good beer, great food, 3ft pizzas and cocaine that melts your face with one line.....

after that fell to pieces i came back to UK and ended up on Jersey which is cool....small, chilled, safe, very white......it's like living in a little dorp in old south africa but without the institutional racism....but it's pretty boring here so i've bought myself a proper sound rig and will be starting my own club when i can as a little side project as i still work in jewellery....

oh ja, i have a girl too and we have a little girl called Lena together.....she's like 2 or something now and is pure joy......

i still like to party hard when i can but as i'm nearly 50 now it's harder than it was and i'm not averse to chucking in the towel and crashing out instead of trying to stay up all night which takes about two weeks to recover from.......

i'll pop in often as i always liked bom even though i was a poes most of the time......actually i'm still a poes most of the time.....i managed to get my account on reddit suspended just three days ago so will probably end up banned there too soon.... fucking pussies have ruined mah interwebs!!!!
LSDKETAMINEECSTACYMUSHROOMSWEED

RoadkillSerpent
Mood:

#272 Post by RoadkillSerpent »

Hey man

The web has become a sanitised, vanilla thing. Social media killed it (and what was left of "society") as you say.

All websites look like CMS templates. They mostly are. Even with custom dev, it still looks like a tweaked version of the
current WordPress free stock theme.

And of course, smartphones weren't really a thing when the original Bom fizzled out. This combo helped fuck the world
into what it is today.

Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Twisted mainstream media. They should call it "The Net" again, because it's
what it is. A fucking gill net for people.

s@tanboy
Mood:

#273 Post by s@tanboy »

I don't know what people are doing on FB to get banned, because I posted "Mark Zuckerberg is a knob." on FB and nothing happened.

I have noticed that a few bommels unfriended me, they must be huge Zuckerberg fans.
I am the ONE

Psy-Kwaai
BOM Elf
Mood:

#274 Post by Psy-Kwaai »

Ahoooys! Good to see like minded people on the web again :)
My inner monologue is saturated analogue

fuji
BOM Elf

#275 Post by fuji »

s@tanboy wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:02 am

I have noticed that a few bommels unfriended me, they must be huge Zuckerberg fans.
They might have just left facebook.....
LSDKETAMINEECSTACYMUSHROOMSWEED

Psy-Kwaai
BOM Elf
Mood:

#276 Post by Psy-Kwaai »

s@tanboy wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:02 am I don't know what people are doing on FB to get banned, because I posted "Mark Zuckerberg is a knob." on FB and nothing happened.

You dont get banned for that...you get banned because you are not a NPC that agrees with their version of the "truth" :lol:

Left all social media many years ago, I refuse to fund these fucks and their ability to curtail my freedom of though!

Psy-Kwaai
BOM Elf
Mood:

#277 Post by Psy-Kwaai »

Parallax wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:57 am Image
Arrr yes the old Antifa isnt real story....pity we all have eyes and mobile phones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parallax
BOM Elf
Mood:

#278 Post by Parallax »

Psy-Kwaai wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:03 am
Parallax wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:57 am Image
Arrr yes the old Antifa isnt real story....pity we all have eyes and mobile phones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course it's real! I pay my annual membership fees without fail.
Last edited by Parallax on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<///>

Twice as long as half my length.

Parallax
BOM Elf
Mood:

#279 Post by Parallax »

fuji wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:00 pm hey you crazy bunch....glad to see the same old shit flingers flinging the same old shit around...

also really glad the forum has returned in its original guise......bom mk2 was nice and sleek and all but it was quite a pain in the ass to navigate and lacked the flow and about 5000 users....and facebook can fuck off.... and i'm not only saying that because they've banned about 5 different accounts i've had....it really is shit.

facebook killed a huge part of the internet....the original and real social part of the internet, namely forums.....and then when imageshack stopped offering free hosting and deleted everyones pics that was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.... and facebook has become a parody of social media but people are wising up to it and i truly hope forums like this will make a comeback....

as for me personally i fucked off from SA in 2006 with jojo who left the UK to come home in 2010, so i worked in uk for a bit longer, then went to work in palm beach, florida for a bit......if you ge tthe chance to go you must go, it's fucking awesome there....beaches like you cant believe and the nicest people, good beer, great food, 3ft pizzas and cocaine that melts your face with one line.....

after that fell to pieces i came back to UK and ended up on Jersey which is cool....small, chilled, safe, very white......it's like living in a little dorp in old south africa but without the institutional racism....but it's pretty boring here so i've bought myself a proper sound rig and will be starting my own club when i can as a little side project as i still work in jewellery....

oh ja, i have a girl too and we have a little girl called Lena together.....she's like 2 or something now and is pure joy......

i still like to party hard when i can but as i'm nearly 50 now it's harder than it was and i'm not averse to chucking in the towel and crashing out instead of trying to stay up all night which takes about two weeks to recover from.......

i'll pop in often as i always liked bom even though i was a poes most of the time......actually i'm still a poes most of the time.....i managed to get my account on reddit suspended just three days ago so will probably end up banned there too soon.... fucking pussies have ruined mah interwebs!!!!

:lol:

Hooray!
<///>

Parallax
BOM Elf
Mood:

#280 Post by Parallax »

<///>