Don't forget to vote in the polling system!

completely sideways

Come and introduce yourself if u are a new member. Fill in the introduce yourself form , so we know who u are.
Message
Author
User avatar
SACREDSIN
Articles: 0
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:53 am

#11 Post by SACREDSIN »

aweness and welcome on BOM!!

Peyote is my fav plant too, I have five of them!!!
I am the terror, that faps in the night.

User avatar
xin
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:33 am

#12 Post by xin »

Dragongurl wrote:Greetings!! :D

Please make yourself familiar with the rules before proceeding: http://www.bomelakiesie.co.za/viewtopic.php?t=1895

12. Favourite drink: Cuervo Gold and nothing else oh maybe mixed with a redbull


I think you mean Olmeca....don't be blaspheming the tequila here ;)

Enjoy your stay!!


If the hippy/ie says it's Cuervo, then it's Cuervo. A tequila drinker never forgets his or her brand :wink: And if they do, it's time to quit! :D

@ newguy - have you read the Odd Thomas series yet?
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

User avatar
businesshippie
Articles: 0
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

#13 Post by businesshippie »

@ xin: no but please enlighten me
*Bada Bing Bada BANG...capish?*
*Be Strong Smoke a Bong and Live Long*
*If you can't convince them, confuse them*

http://www.facebook.com/businesshippie

User avatar
Mistique Aes Sedai
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 am

#14 Post by Mistique Aes Sedai »

businesshippie wrote:@ xin: no but please enlighten me


Welcome Businesshippie

Dont let certain "fragile packages" make you feel unwelcome.
Think your name is quite interesting, looking forward to chatting with you.
Have but a wonderful day!!! :oops: :D :) 8)
***The flower said, "I wish I was a tree,"The tree said, "I wish I could be A different kind of tree,
The cat wished that it was a bee,The turtle wished that it could fly Really high into the sky,Over rooftops and then dive deep into the sea***

User avatar
xin
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:33 am

#15 Post by xin »

businesshippie wrote:@ xin: no but please enlighten me


http://oddthomas.deankoontz.com/

But read them in the order they were written, as they follow a bit of a storyline throughout.

Odd Thomas
Forever Odd
Brother Odd
Odd Hours

Haven't read / seen the In Odd We Trust (a graphic novel) as it's a bit too recent for my local library. The series is a bit of a departure from the earlier work of Mr Koontz, although if you have read him from the beginnings of his career, you would have noticed the change in his other more recent work i.e. The Husband, Velocity, The Good Guy, etc. Less supernatural, more ordinary people under extraordinary circumstances.

Happy reading :D
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

User avatar
businesshippie
Articles: 0
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

#16 Post by businesshippie »

xin wrote:
businesshippie wrote:@ xin: no but please enlighten me


http://oddthomas.deankoontz.com/

But read them in the order they were written, as they follow a bit of a storyline throughout.

Odd Thomas
Forever Odd
Brother Odd
Odd Hours

Haven't read / seen the In Odd We Trust (a graphic novel) as it's a bit too recent for my local library. The series is a bit of a departure from the earlier work of Mr Koontz, although if you have read him from the beginnings of his career, you would have noticed the change in his other more recent work i.e. The Husband, Velocity, The Good Guy, etc. Less supernatural, more ordinary people under extraordinary circumstances.

Happy reading :D


shot alot i shal be getting dem, a good read is the watchers, its a old one but good
*Bada Bing Bada BANG...capish?*
*Be Strong Smoke a Bong and Live Long*
*If you can't convince them, confuse them*

http://www.facebook.com/businesshippie

User avatar
jacques
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 2816
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:03 pm

#17 Post by jacques »

Mistique Aes Sedai wrote:Welcome Businesshippie

Dont let certain "fragile packages" make you feel unwelcome.
Think your name is quite interesting, looking forward to chatting with you.
Have but a wonderful day!!! :oops: :D :) 8)


"fragile packages" = "brose dose"[afr] ?? :twisted:

welcome!

Gordon se baai se mense neem oor! ;)
"Hulle wat vir kak soek, soek selde tevergeefs..." onbekend

User avatar
flarkit
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm

#18 Post by flarkit »

Howzeet, BH! Welcome to bat country, here's yer cactus-muffin. How much for the ape?

(watched it twice this weekend)
May I be stomping till the day I die...

There can be only one.
One groove to rule them all[/i]

User avatar
businesshippie
Articles: 0
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

#19 Post by businesshippie »

flarkit wrote:Howzeet, BH! Welcome to bat country, here's yer cactus-muffin. How much for the ape?

(watched it twice this weekend)


give me another cactus muffin +10 carisma points and she shal be yours

jup it be a good movie
*Bada Bing Bada BANG...capish?*
*Be Strong Smoke a Bong and Live Long*
*If you can't convince them, confuse them*

http://www.facebook.com/businesshippie

User avatar
flarkit
BOM Elf
Articles: 0
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm

#20 Post by flarkit »

businesshippie wrote:give me another cactus muffin +10 carisma points and she shal be yours


Sweet, it's in the mail. Keep a look out for a telegraph from your attorney.
May I be stomping till the day I die...

There can be only one.
One groove to rule them all[/i]

Post Reply